About Us
School Information
Nanyang Experience
Nanyang Family
Home > Others > FAQ



P1 Registration / Admissions

  1. Where can I find out more information on P1 Registration Exercise?


Please refer to the registration phases and procedures to find out which phase your child is eligible for, how to register and the documents required for registration posted on the MOE website.


You may visit MOE’s website for more details on P1 Registration Exercise: https://www.moe.gov.sg/admissions/primary-one-registration


2. Is our home within 1km of the school?


You may check the home school distance category from the Singapore Land Authority's OneMap School Query Service.



3. Where can I submit an application for Phase 2B Parent Volunteer?


You may submit an application via the online form on our school website: https://form.gov.sg/#!/forms/moe/5b07cdcd844cb8001a9a501f


Please read the instructions carefully before submission. The annual cut-off date for application is 31 July. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.


4. How do I join the Alumni?

Please visit Nanyang Schools Alumni Association’s website for more information: http://www.nanyang.org.sg/


5. I would like to seek a transfer for my child from another school.

Please submit a wait list application via this link: https://form.gov.sg/#!/forms/moe/5b07c50e844cb8001a9a2282


Please read the instructions carefully before submission. We will be in contact should a suitable vacancy arise.


General Operations

  1. What are the office hours for the General Office?


School Term Time

7.00am – 6.00pm during weekdays

School Holidays

7.30am – 5.30pm during weekdays

General Office is closed on all Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.


2. How do I enroll to the School’s Student Care Centre?


The Student Care Centre is run by Ace@Work Schoolcare Pte Ltd. You may call them at 66109546 / 69968821.


3. How should I inform school if there is a change of home and mailing address?


Please inform the staff at General Office who will advise you on the form(s) and supporting document(s) to submit.